The Counselling Omnibus
Thirteen of my counselling books are presented in one volume at a fraction of what it would cost to buy all them. My aim was to reduce each book to 10 percent of the original, yet in doing so, to retain the principal themes and ideas. I hope that your counselling will be enhanced by what you read and that you will be stimulated to use this omnibus as a guide to further reading of the topics. The thirteen books are:
- A-Z of mental illness: the counsellors’ and other professionals’ guide to psychopathology
- Counselling in the inner zone
- Distance learning from a person-centred perspective: a guide for tutors and students
- How to make a strong family: a person-centred approach
- Practical dream interpretation using imagery and symbolism
- Stress – don’t let it beat you; the practical guide to techniques and strategies
- The eight pillars of independent families: a guide for parents and counsellors
- The reservoir of grief; a therapist’s personal journey
- Theory and practice of counselling: a case study approach
- Therapeutic imagery: theory and practice through intuition, imagination and creativity
- Understanding anxiety... the counsellor’s guide
- Understanding depression... the counsellor’s guide
- Understanding guilt and shame in counselling and psychotherapy.
Available as a Kindle ebook from Amazon at £7.03, although you don’t need a Kindle. You can download an app.